Pekin Farmers & Art Market
Pekin’s Farmers’ Market includes local art vendors, live music, food, and other entertainment. The Market is situated on Capitol Street in front of the courthouse and on the courthouse lawn, and will take place every Thursday, June 18th through September 3rd from 4pm to 6pm.
Items you may find at this years Farmers market.
- Bread & Baked Goods
- Organic Foods
- Meats, Cheeses, & Farm-Fresh Eggs
- Pumpkins, Gourds, and Other Decor
- Fresh Cut and Dried Flowers
- Soaps, Candles, and Other Hand-Made, Hand-Crafted Goods
- Prepared Meals and Seasonings
- Art Exhibits & Craft Vendors
- Hot Food Trucks
- Live Music Entertainment
Pekin Main Street has once again teamed up with “Link-Up Illinois” to be able to offer Double Value on Link Payments. For more information on Link payments, visit our information table at the Farmers Markets.